6.4 Pathway Certificates
In order for students to complete the PathwayConnect program and receive a certificate of completion, they must meet the following requirements:
- Receive passing grades (D- or above) in all academic courses listed within one of the following course combinations:
- PC 101/101L, PC 102/102L, PC 103/103L
- GS 120/120L, MAT 100/100L, ENG 106/106L
- GS 120/120L, PC 102/102L, PC 103/103L
- PC 101/101L, MATH 100/100L, ENG 106/106L
- GS 120/120L, MATH 100/100L or ENG 106/106L, PC 102/102L
- Receive passing grades (D- or above) in all program-required religion or institute courses
- Receive a passing grade (D- or above) in an introductory certificate course (if student is required to take PC103).
- Have a 2.0 or higher cumulative GPA
- Have no outstanding PathwayConnect tuition
Missionaries at individual Pathway sites are responsible for printing certificates and distributing them to students. For instructions, log in at pathway.ldschurch.org. Select “Site Manager,” then click the “Certificates” tab. Instructions are linked near the top of that page.